Hero Simulator:Idle Adventures Hero Simulator:Idle Adventures

I love it! is so addictive and is cool to see I can play it on my mobile phone too!

Top 10: Soccer Managers Top 10: Soccer Managers

Cool game, I like that is based on other Soccer manager games from mobile. Well executed although the artwork is still not the best, the game is fun and keeps you busy for a long time. Perfect for soccer fanatics!

saledren responds:

Thanks for the review. The game was indeed inspired with several mobile managers - 'Online Soccer Manager' and 'Football President' among others. However, the action part was inspired with one much older title - 'Football Manager 2' from the 8-bit era.

Cellular Defense Cellular Defense

Good game but gets too hard

great game i liked it a lot, the only problem is it gets really really hard very fast, but make it a lil bit easier and with more towers for the sequel and i bet it will be a success!

Arrival In Hell I Arrival In Hell I

Explanation

Yeah guys this game is just an improved version for those who know the game get a refresh about it and those who don't know it, get to know the game, since the sequel is coming out this week... Come on guys stop being so harsh...

Dragon Creator Dragon Creator

very nice

hey it looks great its an great tool for do art :) also your site rocks too

EmeraldEmpire responds:

Thank you!

Booradley and I do this site together (he does the code), and I spend as much time playing with it as I did making the graphics in the first place. LOL ;)

-Emerald

Operation:Onslaught Operation:Onslaught

awesome game man!

great game, i played half the levels and ill come later to play the rest! is a great game, the only thing i would suggest you is team up with an artist to make the artwork better! but its a great game! keep up the good work.

ZT responds:

Thanks, Dude! Glad you liked it :)

-ZT

Thie Wizard's Notebook Thie Wizard's Notebook

good idea, nice music, nice graphics but...

yeah cool idea mate but quite buggy :(

Melodies Melodies

good work!

wow dude good work man i like it a lot and yeah is really relaxy, i hope you make another game!

Night Shade: Out Of Reach Night Shade: Out Of Reach

VERY COOL GAME

very cool game is fun and entertainment, i enjoy i t a lot!

Mennez responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate these reviews!

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

awesome game

awesome game, in the bar there's a song playing from famous singer from my country :P im wondering how you know about him :P

ktrepanier responds:

I must confess it is totally random! I got into a bar near my place and recorded some ambient sound there. Can you tell me who this singer is? Thanks! :)